Friday, January 22, 2010

Maddie's new do

I was completely against Maddie getting her hair cut, short for that matter. I said "to your shoulders and that's it!!" but after much begging, pleading, kisses and hugs she got her way. It didn't take long to convince her Daddy but me I just didn't want her too! Mine and Maddie's hair takes forever to grow!! She's young and it will grow back!! It just may take a few years!! Thanks to her friends Rachel, Kaitlyn and Hailey for being around so much she just had to have the same hair do!!
I wasn't allowed to enter or see until it was all done..including the dry and style. I couldn't believe how grown up she looked. It turned out so cute. Tami did an amazing job. I just don't trust any one else with our hair. Thanks Tami for the last minute fitting her in. oh, and thanks for making her look older because now I feel older!!
She has received so many compliments too!!

3 comments:

me said...

Love her hair!!!

Jenny said...

Sooooooo cute, she's adorable with short hair! I've been trying to get Katelyn to grow hers out. When she see's Maddie she'll want to cut it again.

Stacey said...

I LOVE it.. She looks so cute!