Monday, July 13, 2009

He will some day climb Mt. Everest!!

What am I going to do with this kid? I come around the corner and he has climbed up the stool and hooked his little toes in the top of the cabinet door and made his way into the sink. I took him out and watched him do it again just so I wasn't out of my mind thinking that there was no way he could of done it!! Once again he has proven me wrong. He has so many talents for such a young age!! ( I have it recorded but I can't seem to figure out to upload a video but I am not about to give up, you'll see it soon hopefully )
I love him to pieces but he has been the kid that keeps me on my toes! He is way too smart!I can't leave him a lone for a second! Here he climbed up and rested his knees in the little cup holders and thankfully the stroller was right next to the small table or else he would of landed face first on the floor.
Oh the joys of chasing a kid around :)

2 comments:

Janzen said...

Oh you are in trouble. I forsee a broken bone in his future. Look luck. :D (I only say that because Kyle was the say way and still is.)

Devon and Josh said...

What a cutie he is Tawnie!! He looks like such a happy little guy... I can't wait to see the video!