Monday, March 2, 2009

Hide and Seek...


I knew that he couldn't be far. I just heard him jabbering a minute ago. I was in a complete panic. I had every one searching. My heart was racing. Jason wouldn't take him without telling me but I called him on the phone just to double check. Then I started to worry that some one had left a door open and he would be out on the street away from the warehouse. All of these different emotions came over me in a matter of seconds, Only one minute went by until Maddie yelled out that she found him.


There he is all tuckered out. I walked by this table a dozen times, never thought once to get on my knees to look. A sigh of relief and then I felt awful..It's crazy how he could get away from me so fast, but all along he was in the next room. So I am one of those Moms that can't keep my eye on my child every second. I am so thankful that this was all it was. I am trying to be better.


Of all of the places to fall asleep. No more hide and seek please because I truly suck at this game!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! There is nothing worst than to feel that panic! Such a cute picture!

Jacalyn said...

LOL! That is priceless!

Lisanne said...

That is so cute!
Lisanne