Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life's a Beach

Just some pictures of us in California.






















While we were out messing around at the end of the pier, there was a gentleman ( his name escapes me at the moment ) singing. He sang some really good uplifting songs, he had a great voice. He had his key board and speaker, man it sounded good. We purchased his CD and have listened to it a couple of times, already know allot of the words to the songs. After the sun went down we ate at this Mexican restaurant, yummy! ( It was weird to think that I was out on a bridge on top of the water with creepies in the water and could have fallen through it and panicked hitting the water because I can't swim..okay, okay..over it now, I am safe ! )





Jason took the pictures of the kids at dusk, I thought they turned out great.

Pictures of us at Santa Monica Beach. Even though I am not much of a water person ( big scary ocean! ) I like just sitting on the sand and watching the waves. I have only been to the beach a 1/2 a dozen times in my whole life but I love it. I enjoyed watching the kids run to try and get away from the waves. It is also so relaxing. I like to look out and think that Heaven is right there at the end towards the sunset.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You can't swim? I always thought that was a lie adults use because they don't want to mess up their hair. I love the pictures at dusk.

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm jealous.