Thursday, November 6, 2008

HSM3 Carnival











I received a special invite to East Highs carnival in celebration of the release of HSM3 since I was an alumni. The kids flipped when I told them we were going in because we have only ever driven by. It was such a walk down memory lane. I saw our class picture and it left me longing to get in touch with some of my friends ( I have been able to since I started facebook ). Some of the students and faculty put together different games and food/snack booths so we purchased some tickets and roamed the halls. I also got Maddie an autographed picture of the main characters and bought her a balloon that says I love Troy. They enjoyed themselves and sure giggled when they saw Daddy's picture..they kept saying Daddy had girl, Daddy had girl hair. When we left they asked me if Jason and I were in High School Musical 1 or 2. They are so silly! They also tell me that's where Jason and I fell in love and kissed. ( eew gross! )

1 comment:

M. Nelson said...

At first glance I thought that was really Zach! Your family has been up to some really fun things lately. Love all the pictures.