Friday, February 15, 2008

I was wrong


So Mommy was determined that her third and final child was going to be a girl..I was going to name her Hailey...Boy was I wrong. I was right with my other children but I completly lost the bet on this one. At first I cried, struggled alot...then got to thinking, we have nothing but girls except for Little Jason. What a treat to have this little guy in our lives. He is truely a blessing. The Lord knew I needed him and so did Little Jason. It certainly threw me for a loop..Who couldn't love this face and those dimples!!! Maddie and Little Jason love him. I can't picture us with out him....Right now he is equaly a Momma's boy and a Daddy's boy but give it time and he will be all mine. When Tyler has been fussy for a while and I have fed him and changed him and put him in every different position to get him to stop and still won't stop Jason can come in and take him into his arms and he will calm right down and then the two of them will just hang out for a while. There is something about the smell of a hard worker and his deep voice that get's that Baby to calm down...Or just the smell of deisel fuel that makes him go into a trance? :)

Tyler was born on the 8th of December at 1:15 A.M. and only weighed in at 7lbs 7oz, he was short too only 20 1/2" long. He came a week earlier then scheduled and two weeks early from my actualy due date. He was realy meant to be. We had been trying since September in 2006 and then we decided to stop trying because no way I was going to have a November or a December Baby and then oops' we were positive. I had always discussed with Aspen in the past ( before convincing Jason to have another baby ) that I didn't care if I had a Baby on the 31st of December I just wanted to have one and that I could have a tax right off. I guess I blew it when I had joked about it. My first Doctor's visit was on my Dad's birthday and my family and I had discussed that it would be weird that after us trying for a while that my due date would end up on my Dad's D Day and sure enough when the Doctor came in and we calculated weeks. It was my due date, the 21st of December. I was touched. I knew that I wouldn't last that long but it was almost like a message from my Dad and that makes it even more special.

No comments: