Saturday, February 16, 2008

2007 Moments

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? My mind goes blank.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No, this year I intend to do my Visiting Teaching every month.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Besides me..Aspen and Mindy..Then half of the Woman in our Ward.
4. What countries did you visit? None
5. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Less of me.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Having my baby
7. What was your biggest failure? Losing my Temper
8. Did you suffer illness or injury? Is stress an Illness?
9. What was the best thing you bought? Jason got me a recliner for the Baby's room.
10. Where did most of your money go? Bills
11. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Getting pregnant and having a baby.
12. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Sadder...and Stressed
13. What do you wish you’d done more of? Travel
14. What do you wish you’d done less of? lose my temper
15. Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes, his name is Tyler
16. What was your favorite TV show? Jeremy and Larkyn got Jason and I hooked on Scrubs. I hate to miss it.
17. What did you want and get? A Baby
18. What was your favorite movie of this year? Music and Lyrics, Mr. and Mrs. Smith ( was that this past year? )
19. What did you do on your birthday? Went to my second favorite place to eat, Chuck A Rama
20. Who did you miss? My Dad....every day
Copy and paste this to your blog with your own 2007 moments...

3 comments:

Amanda Alger said...

Your blog is great! I love to read other peoples bogs, they are way more intersting than mine!

Jamey said...

Look at you - you have a blog!

Aspen said...

Hmmm....I am getting sick of seeing the same post every time I check your blog. Time for a new post. I know that you have the time...