Wednesday, November 23, 2011

7-0

Jason's opponent Jerome Hatch, He is a nice family man. His wife is super nice. They have great sportsmanship just like I like. I hate when people boo and our fans and his fans never do.


I don't have too many pictures off of my camera, I mostly video taped it but man was I sick. I even threw up in my mouth. I don't see how I can watch all of this but at the same time it's such a thrill. Jerome put a hurtin' on Jason and there were a few times I thought that it was over for Jason, He sure took a beating but in the end won with a choke to Jerome.




It only gets more competitive from here. This was a very important fight for Jason and Jerome was a good guy to beat, This is good for Jason's record. I am so proud of him!!


Once again thanks for all the support from our family and friends it really means a lot to us. We are already counting down the dates to the next one!!

1 comment:

Taren said...

I'm not sure how you do it either. That would be so hard to watch your husband get hurt. Congrats to him! That is so awesome!