Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I am so in love....

I was spoiled as usual for Mothers' day. Breakfast in bed, a new counter top mixer, funny cards from the kids, hand crafted cards from school, ROSES!! I am so loved and so blessed. I often feel undeserving of these bountiful blessings of mine but I am truly grateful for them and try not to take them for granted. I love how the kids get so giddy when they come get me. They almost can't control themselves, that of course is the best part.

I am so happy to call them mine and for them to call me Mommy, no greater blessing then that. I am thankful to the Lord for entrusting me with their lives and I hope that I never let them down because after all they did choose me.

I hope every one had a great Mother's day...or an every day IS Mother's day!!

No comments: