Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Sunday





Ugh!! Family pics!! We can't get a single good one, I was just hoping for one good one for Easter. I am all squinty, Tyler never cooperates or when he does some one looks away ( I wonder who looks away...after telling the other two kids not to look away!! ), Maddie looks ornery, Bubba is blowing bubbles, Daddy looks like...hurry the heck up. Plus we just can't stand being in our church clothes for longer then we have too!!!


Besides when I leave it up to some one else to take the pictures, they are always wrong!!

We had a good Easter. Sad thing is I wasn't really feeling the Easter spirit this time. Church was off for me and Tyler had a bad day in class. It's hard to feel the spirit when your not in tune with the spirit. Years past my heart has always been full with the thought of the Lord's sacrifice. I feel terribly guilty for not separating myself from the rush of the day or stress. I publicly apologise for not spreading the cheer. I am very grateful for what the Lord has done for me and what he continues to do for me. I am one lucky girl, that's for sure. I will try and remind myself daily to step back and list the things that I am grateful for and not take them for granted.


I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: