Tuesday, October 26, 2010

11 and counting

For our 11 year anniversary I kind of went all out ( well, wait if I had gone all out I would have a new body and spent my anniversary on the beach in Hawaii!! ) I booked us two days at Daniels Summit Lodge up near Heber. I also rented a golf cart on steroids and we did over 20 miles worth of trails just on the back side of the lodge. It was such a fun and relaxing get away. We had a large jetted tub in our room and a king size bed. We were worried a couple times that the power would go out and we would be stuck taking to each other...hmm what would we talk about!!? Luckily it didn't and we just vegged when we weren't out dining.



I am so thankful that I have this Man in my life. He is my best friend. I really don't know what I would do with out him. We have come along way in our relationship with one another and we do fall in love more and more with each other with each passing year. Besides he knows that I would kill him if he ever tried to leave me ;)
We truly do have a unique relationship. Who can you say besides my own parents could work with each other for 10 years and live with each other and still survive? I don't know really any body that could say that. I am really glad I can. He puts up with so much from me ( not as much as I put up with from him ) that I know that he could leave any moment but he doesn't. I love him.....he completes me.

2 comments:

Taren said...

We go camping up there quite a bit and every time we pass that lodge my husband comments on wanting a getaway there. You guys are too cute! It is refreshing to hear after 11 years you are still happy.

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys! Miss you.