Saturday, August 7, 2010

Eternity

My Grahms waited a good 60 years to be sealed to my Grandpa and their Children. Unfortunately it couldn't take place until my Gramps was deceased. I also have and Aunt and Uncle that are deceased as well and all of us gathered except one to take part in this special day. I was able to stand in for my Aunt and I two cousins join in on being a stand in for my Gramps and Uncle. I could barley control my emotions. I cried most of the morning. The spirit was so strong in the Temple and it truly was amazing to be a part of it. I knew that my Gramps, Aunt Catherine and Uncle John...and my Dad were all there as witnesses in this special occasion. I know no one on the other side opposed to what we were doing. The Heaven's were definitely celebrating along with us.
I am truly thankful for the Plan of Salvation and all that the Lord and Savior has done for me and my Family. I can testify that Families are Forever!!
Thanks again Grahms for letting be a part of your special day!! Here is to Eternity!!

No comments: